ABOUT WHAT THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN SALES SCHOOL
If you’re a salesperson struggling to close sales when you think you’ve done everything right, you could very well be taking missteps without knowing it. In order to help you avoid those mistakes, Tony Rea, a veteran salesperson, explains the basics of selling in this guidebook that can help you exceed expectations.
Rea offers guidance on:
• Sales fundamentals
• Effectively managing the sales environment
• Honing your perceptive skills
• Communicating to infl uence
• The mechanics of selling to close
While selling might seem straightforward, it’s really a complicated mix of politics, techniques, and psychology all mixed together. Figuring out how each one of those things works requires learning the craft and keeping at it.
This guide can be your go-to reference for advice on fi nding creative ideas, responding to objections, and making a great fi rst impression. The techniques you learn won’t just help you close more sales; they can serve to improve other areas of your life as well.
Whether you’re a newbie salesperson or high-level closer, you can start selling more by learning What They Don’t Teach You in Sales School.
Purchase your copy:
ABOUT TONY REA
Tony Rea holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Windham College and a degree in electrical engineering, specializing in computer science, from Northeastern University. He has been in high-tech sales for more than thirty years. He has worked in start-up companies and global corporations and has received numerous achievement awards. He lives with his wife, Melinda, and their two children in Massachusetts.
Pump Up Your Book and Tony Rea are teaming up to give you a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- Two winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or Paypal Cash.
- This giveaway begins November 11 and ends November 22.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, November 25, 2013.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!